Shipping & Returns
1. We DO NOT ship to PO BOXES or APO.
3. Please note we are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items due to any parcel service fault.
4. For any third-party shipping, Structure Cycleworks cannot provide ANY additional shipping information or documentation.
1. Two Month Money-Back Guarantee exclusively for Foundation Members. If you are among our Foundation members and do not love your bicycle or frameset, contact customer service for a Return Authorization Label within two months of the date you receive your bicycle or frameset. Return it with no more than normal wear and receive a refund of the purchase price less shipping and restocking fee (a restocking fee of $400 applies).
Upon determination that the bicycle or frameset has been returned with no more than normal wear, a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within 2-5 days.
3. Order Cancellation: We want you to be completely satisfied. Please contact a customer service representative with questions or concerns.
All changes, component orders, build kit options, and final payments must be completed no later than 30 days prior to shipping. Shipping will begin by June 1, 2019.
If you wish to cancel an order that we have not yet begun processing, please contact customer service. If order processing has begun (we have begun building your bike), we will not be able to cancel the order but will work with you to ensure your satisfaction.
2. Accessory/replacement part orders:
a. No returns after 30 days of receiving
b. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or oil, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
3. Used items:
a. No returns except under Warranty conditions or special promotion terms.
4. Non-returnable merchandise:
a. All promotional merchandise (clothing, tools, hats, bottles, etc.)
c. Gift cards
d. Gifted orders
5. Before a return is sent, the customer must have written approval of said return from Structure Cycleworks. If a customer sends a return without a Return Authorization Label from Structure Cycleworks, a refund will not be issued and the customer will have to pay shipping to get the item returned, or sacrifice the item. Structure Cycleworks is not responsible for loss or damage of unauthorized returns, and restocking fees may apply.
6. If your approved accessory/replacement part return passes our inspection, you will receive a refund less original shipping.
**If non-returnable items are returned without authorization from our Customer Service team, they will be returned to the customer immediately and customer will be notified. Restocking fees may apply to unauthorized returns.
Order cancellation: If processing of your order has not begun, we will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction. Please contact a customer service representative.
Changes to colour, graphics, components, or size of your bike post order:
Changing the color, graphics, components, or size of your bike may be possible if your order has yet to be shipped. If your order has not shipped, a change request may be placed with the correct color, graphics, component set, or size, subject to processing fee and availability. Please note, it is not possible for us to change the color, graphics, component set, or size of a bike order without canceling/refunding the original order and having a new one placed. Also note that payment information will have to be re-submitted for the new order.