Thank you for your purchase or down payment toward purchase of a Structure bicycle.
What to Expect
1. By making your purchase, you have secured priority for delivery of a bicycle or bicycle chassis, which will be assembled and delivered in the order in which full payment is received.
2. When Structure is preparing your order, we will contact you to confirm:
◦ Colours and graphics
◦ Build options / component specifications
3. Order Cancellation: We want you to be completely satisfied. Please see our Return Policy and contact a customer service representative with questions or concerns.
5. Your purchase can be paid in full or you may secure your order with a down payment plus taxes and shipping (not including customs duty where applicable). The balance for orders not paid in full will be due no later than 30 days prior to shipping.
- All changes, component orders, build kit options, and final payments must be completed no later than 30 days prior to shipping. Shipping will begin by Nov 1, 2019.
- All taxes and shipping charges are estimates and will be confirmed when you are notified of your shipping date (60 to 90 days prior).
7. Additionally, you will receive:
- an invitation to use our website configuration tool to complete your build, including size, specification, graphics, and colours
- a request to complete payment if there is an outstanding balance for your order
- shipment and tracking of your order to your home or local bike shop
Your order today helps us to launch production as soon as possible. Structure is ready. Our factory is ready for our first order. Become part of Structure's Foundation and join us in taking on the world with the SCW 1.
1. We DO NOT ship to PO BOXES or APO.
2. On all International orders it is the customer's responsibility to pay import and customs duties. The customer is also responsible for ensuring compliance with all local/state/federal regulations concerning the import and use of bicycles.
3. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items due to any parcel service fault.
4. For any third-party shipping, Structure Cycleworks cannot provide ANY additional shipping information or documentation.
1. Two month Love It or Return It Money-back Guarantee. If you do not love your bicycle or frameset, contact customer service for a Return Authorization Label within two months of the date you receive your bicycle or frameset. Return it with no more than normal wear and receive a refund of the purchase price less shipping and $400 restocking fee. Better yet, in North America only, we will cover return shipping.
Upon determination that the bicycle or frameset has been returned with no more than normal wear, a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within 2-5 days.
If you wish to cancel an order that we have not yet begun processing, please contact customer service. If we have not met our obligation to begin shipping bikes by Nov. 1, 2019, you may cancel for a full refund.
If order processing has begun (we have begun building your bike), we will not be able to cancel the order but will work with you to ensure your satisfaction.
2. Accessory/replacement part orders:
a. No returns after 30 days of receiving
b. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or oil, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
3. Used items:
a. No returns except under Warranty conditions or special promotion terms.
4. Non-returnable merchandise:
a. All promotional merchandise (clothing, tools, hats, bottles, etc.)
c. Gift cards
d. Gifted orders
5. Before a return is sent, the customer must have written approval of said return from Structure Cycleworks. If a customer sends a return without a Return Authorization Label from Structure Cycleworks, a refund will not be issued and the customer will have to pay shipping to get the item returned, or sacrifice the item. Structure Cycleworks is not responsible for loss or damage of unauthorized returns, and restocking fees may apply.
6. If your approved accessory/replacement part return passes our inspection, you will receive a refund less original shipping.
If non-returnable items are returned without authorization from our Customer Service team, they will be returned to the customer immediately at the customer's expense and customer will be notified. Restocking fees may apply to unauthorized returns.
Changes to colour, graphics, components, or size of your bike after ordering:
If your order has not shipped, a change request may be placed with the revised colour, graphics, components, or size, subject to processing fee and availability. Our software requires cancellation of the original order and placing a new order with the required specification. Payment information must be re-submitted when placing the new order.
1. Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of approval or rejection.
2. For refunds, a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within 2-5 days. We do not offer exchanges. However, a credit may be applied to a new order if the request is made at the time of return.
3. Prior to inquiring about the status of your refund, please first check your bank account or credit card company, as it may take some time before the refund is posted. If you have done this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Orders Flagged as Fraud:
We reserve the right to refuse to fulfill orders that are flagged by our system as posing a risk of fraud.
Cycling is a sport with inherent risks. Prudent use of safety gear is highly recommended and may be required by law in your jurisdiction. We recommend no one under the age of 14 years use our bikes. Structure Cycleworks is not responsible nor liable for any accidents or injuries (whether caused by you or others) that may occur during your use of Structure products or during interactions with Structure staff or property. We recommend contacting your insurance provider to determine if your current insurance policy provides coverage in the event of an accident.
Lifetime Crash Replacement
Please see our Lifetime Warranty.
Purchase terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions: PUT IT ON LAY-BUY
Layby Terms, agreements and contract
Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd trading as www.lay-buys.com has identified core principles we believe are integral and imperative for all Lay-Buy agreement deals transacted through our PUT IT ON LAY-BUY checkout payment option to be fair and reasonable per the Fair Trading Act 1999.
The following principles below therefore make up the Terms & Conditions for any Lay-Buy or Layby contract and related transactions entered into. This applies to all and any lay-by contract template utilized by both the vendor or consumer:
Record of Payment
A record of payments transaction history will always be available for both the merchant and buyer, recording all amounts paid to-date and the date and value of all future pending payments as per your agreed lay-by policy.
Storage and Identification of Lay-Buy Products
Product’s on Lay-Buy will be set aside and stored separately to other products. Products will be clearly identified as ‘Lay-By contract’ products by a number or some other identification.
Cancellation of Lay-Buy by Buyer
The buyer may cancel their LayBy agreement form at any time prior to delivery of products and on delivery of products if the products are damaged by so advising seller in writing or if seller agrees, orally.If a buyer cancels a Lay-Buy, seller will, if so requested by the seller, give the buyer a “cancellation statement” which sets out-
a) The purchase price of the products; and
b) Advise customer of the cancellation fee payable to seller under all Lay-By terms and conditions; and
c) The total amount paid under the Lay-Buy; and
d) Any amount owing to either the buyer or seller under the layby terms on the cancellation of the Lay-Buy.If seller does not accept the buyer’s oral cancellation it is obliged to give/send the buyer a duly completed Lay-By Form of Cancellation immediately.
Cancellation of Lay-Buy by Seller
The seller under a Lay-Buy must not cancel it unless –
a) The buyer breaches a term of the Lay-Buy; or
b) The seller stops trading; or
c) The products are no longer available
Cancellation on breach by Buyer
If a buyer has breached a term of a Lay-Buy and seller intends to cancel the Lay-Buy, before doing so seller must –
a) Give the buyer notice of seller’s intention to cancel the Lay-Buy; and
b) Allow the buyer at least 14 days within which to rectify the breach; and
c) The notice to be given has to be:I) in writing, sent to the buyer’s last known address, or, if the buyer so agrees, orally; and
II) must specify the breach of the Lay-Buy for which the Lay-Buy is being cancelled; and
III) must state the time within which the buyer must rectify the breach;
IV) must state the matters listed per below:* the purchase price of the products;
* all cancellation charges payable under the agreement; and
* the total amount paid under the Lay-Buy;
* any amount owing to either the buyer or seller under the terms of the Lay-Buy on the cancellation of the Lay-Buy.The Lay-Buy is cancelled at the end of the period specified in the notice unless the buyer rectifies the breach before then or Seller agrees not to cancel it.
Cancellation where business closes
If Seller under a Lay-Buy agreement proposes to stop trading before the agreement is completed, Seller must give notice of the proposal to the buyer and must either –
(a) allow the buyer 7 days within which to complete the agreement; and
(b) cancel the Lay-Buy
Cancellation where products not available
If the products are no longer available, Seller must cancel the Lay-Buy and refund all monies to the buyer.
Effect of Cancellation
Subject to the above, when a Lay-Buy is cancelled by either party, Seller must refund all money paid within 14 days less a AUD $25 cancellation fee. There are circumstances which prohibit Seller from keeping the cancellation charge. These include but are not limited to, situations where the products are damaged or not delivered or where Seller has breached a term of the Lay-Buy statement.
Seller shall charge the buyer a AUD $25 cancellation fee under the terms of all Lay-Buy deals.
Banking Charges back Fees
The seller shall be entitled to pass-on to the buyer all charge back fees received by any given bank for any given customer charge back from any given Lay-Buy deal.
Seller shall not charge the customer any interest charges, membership fee or service fee on any Lay-Buy sales transaction. Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd trading as www.lay-buys.com charge an admin fee, which is a once-off 1.9% of the total order value at checkout. The buyer will pay this amount to Lay-Buys at checkout at time of paying the down payment. This fee is an admin fee and is therefore not refundable.
Seller shall have reporting in place for all Lay-Buy deals covering Down Payment made, Lay-Buy period, Frequency of payments required, Payment amount required per installment; and a full record of all payments made to-date (amount and date on which made).
The seller will only dispatch the buyer product/s after receiving the final installment payment for all Lay-Buy deals.
14.1 This Agreement shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by the representatives, successors and assigns of the parties hereto.
14.2 This Agreement may be amended only by a written instrument duly executed by all parties hereto.
14.3 The parties hereby represent and warrant that each of them has full legal right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to carry out its obligations hereunder.
14.4 This Agreement may be executed simultaneously in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
14.5 Article headings contained herein are for reference purposes only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.