Purchase Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your purchase or down payment toward purchase of a Structure bicycle.
What to Expect
1. By making your purchase, you have secured priority for delivery of a bicycle or bicycle chassis, which will be assembled and delivered in the order in which full payment is received.
2. When Structure is preparing your order, we will contact you to confirm:
◦ Colours and graphics
◦ Build options / component specifications
3. Order Cancellation: We want you to be completely satisfied. Please see our Return Policy and contact a customer service representative with questions or concerns.
5. Our first 50 buyers become members in the Foundation, with numbered and uniquely badged chassis, Foundation-specific colours and graphics, and additional features and benefits. We'll keep you informed of progress as we prepare for delivery of Foundation Series chassis.
6. Your purchase can be paid in full or you may secure your order with a 50% down payment of $2,997.50 USD plus taxes and shipping (not including customs duty where applicable). The balance for orders not paid in full will be due no later than 30 days prior to shipping.
- All changes, component orders, build kit options, and final payments must be completed no later than 30 days prior to shipping. Shipping will begin by June 1, 2019.
- All taxes and shipping charges are estimates and will be confirmed when you are notified of your shipping date (60 to 90 days prior).
7. Additionally, you will receive:
- an invitation to use our website configuration tool to complete your build, including size, specification, graphics, and colours
- a request to complete payment if there is an outstanding balance for your order
- shipment and tracking of your order to your home or local bike shop
Your order today helps us to launch production as soon as possible. Structure is ready. Our factory is ready for our first order. Become part of Structure's Foundation and join us in taking on the world with the SCW 1.
Shipping:1. We DO NOT ship to PO BOXES or APO.
3. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items due to any parcel service fault.
1. Two Month Money-Back Guarantee exclusively for Foundation Members. If you are among our Foundation members and do not love your bicycle or frameset, contact customer service for a Return Authorization Label within two months of the date you receive your bicycle or frameset. Return it with no more than normal wear and receive a refund of the purchase price less shipping and $400 restocking fee.
Upon determination that the bicycle or frameset has been returned with no more than normal wear, a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within 2-5 days.
If you wish to cancel an order that we have not yet begun processing, please contact customer service. If we have not met our obligation to begin shipping bikes by June 1, 2019, you may cancel for a full refund.
If order processing has begun (we have begun building your bike), we will not be able to cancel the order but will work with you to ensure your satisfaction.
2. Accessory/replacement part orders:
a. No returns after 30 days of receiving
b. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or oil, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
3. Used items:
a. No returns except under Warranty conditions or special promotion terms.
4. Non-returnable merchandise:
a. All promotional merchandise (clothing, tools, hats, bottles, etc.)
c. Gift cards
d. Gifted orders
5. Before a return is sent, the customer must have written approval of said return from Structure Cycleworks. If a customer sends a return without a Return Authorization Label from Structure Cycleworks, a refund will not be issued and the customer will have to pay shipping to get the item returned, or sacrifice the item. Structure Cycleworks is not responsible for loss or damage of unauthorized returns, and restocking fees may apply.
6. If your approved accessory/replacement part return passes our inspection, you will receive a refund less original shipping.
If non-returnable items are returned without authorization from our Customer Service team, they will be returned to the customer immediately at the customer's expense and customer will be notified. Restocking fees may apply to unauthorized returns.
Changes to colour, graphics, components, or size of your bike after ordering:
If your order has not shipped, a change request may be placed with the revised colour, graphics, components, or size, subject to processing fee and availability. Our software requires cancellation of the original order and placing a new order with the required specification. Payment information must be re-submitted when placing the new order.
1. Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of approval or rejection.
2. For refunds, a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within 2-5 days. We do not offer exchanges. However, a credit may be applied to a new order if the request is made at the time of return.
3. Prior to inquiring about the status of your refund, please first check your bank account or credit card company, as it may take some time before the refund is posted. If you have done this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Orders Flagged as Fraud:
We reserve the right to refuse to fulfill orders that are flagged by our system as posing a risk of fraud.
Cycling is a sport with inherent risks. Prudent use of safety gear is highly recommended and may be required by law in your jurisdiction. We recommend no one under the age of 14 years use our bikes. Structure Cycleworks is not responsible nor liable for any accidents or injuries (whether caused by you or others) that may occur during your use of Structure products or during interactions with Structure staff or property. We recommend contacting your insurance provider to determine if your current insurance policy provides coverage in the event of an accident.
Lifetime Crash Replacement
Please see our Lifetime Warranty.
Purchase terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.